Monday, December 31, 2012

Easy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins

Did you know that if you mix a 15oz. can of pumpkin with a box of cake mix you get muffins?

Yep, just cake mix, pumpkin, 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes and wahla! Thank-you pinterest. I guess it's low cal too. Although I added a cream cheese filling to mine.

Crazy easy cheap breakfast muffins!


The cream cheese filling was just 8oz. cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/3 cup of sugar. I put a little pumpkin batter in the cup, then some cream cheese filling, then more batter. Yum.

3 comments:

  1. I used to make these often when the kids were little. I used a spice cake mix and the kids would eat them warm from the oven, no frosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spice cake mix would be way better! There's not frosting on these either. The white/ yellow is from the cream cheese filling.

      Delete