Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year

I'm pretty relieved this year that Christmas is over. It was nice. My boy seemed to really enjoy his first Christmas. But I am glad it's done. I don't remember ever feeling that way before.

Only three days until 2013.
2012 has been such a rollar coaster. I've never been SO incredibly blessed (new baby boy) and yet I lived this year in a sleepy haze taking huge steps backwards financially.
Only three days until 2013. I'm quite happy about the symbolic new beginning.


Wishing everyone a FABULOUSLY blessed New Year filled with lovelies and victories!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable baby! It has been a huge year for you! I remember the first year with each child being such a blur. It truly does get easier. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about the New Year, too! :)
    Ieva

    ReplyDelete