Friday, May 26, 2017

June? Disney. 2017 is flying by.

My blog and my brain seem to be stuck in April... is May seriously almost over? For real, June is less than a week away?!?!?

This year has been so unbelievably busy!!! Good, but busy. I have hardly been by blogger this year and I'm starting to seriously miss all of you. I think I'm going to declare this weekend, "blog catch up weekend," and I'll have to stop by all of your blogs and see what's been happening in your parts of the world.

Updates here: We just got back from a road trip to Disney World. Yep, DISNEY WORLD! (we went to three parks) My husband has basically been begging for this trip for years and I finally said yes. Yes, I temporarily lost my mind. Little Abe was tall enough to go on all but two rides and it turns out that he LOVES rollarcoasters.

That's basically the update. I just wanted to check in and say hello since apparently a whole entire month has gone by since I was last here. Now, let "blog catch up weekend" begin!

6 comments:

  1. Tell Abe that he is much braver than me! I am a quivering mess at the mere sight of most roller coasters. I am, however, seriously jealous.
    It won't take you long to catchup on my blogs as I too haven't done many posts with nothing like as good an excuse as you! My laptop has died on me and will require major surgery before I can post. I can manage quick comments on my tablet but that's it. No e mails either😩. However I can do emoticons on this contraption so I shall play with those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was scared in every single line but LOVED the ride afterwards each time. We had an extremely exhausting super fun time.

      What a bummer about your computer!!!I hope major surgery happens soon.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, adorable photo! I'm guessing Abe had a fabulous time! Welcome back - you've been missed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! He's a really big Star Wars fan. Disney's Hollywood Studios was absolutely memorizing for him. He LOVED Jedi training and getting to fight Darth Vader. At Magic Kingdom he discovered his love for rollercoasters. It was a very special trip.

      Delete
  3. So nice to read a post form you. AS you get caught up you may read I've had a lot of sadness, but trying to use it in part to make sure I am living a full life. I'm glad your hubs got his trip-too short to wait. Missed you too, and glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way. We could have waited a few more years but I tell him no all the time about everything (money related). It's been a long time since we splurged. A few months ago my husband and little Abe ran out for something and left me home alone for a few hours. That's SUPER rare! I had this overwhelming feeling of what if they never came back, like what if something happened... I wasn't in fear or scared but it was a reality check that changed my perspective a little and made me realize that sometimes we do need to just go for it. Life really is too short.

      Delete