Sunday, January 19, 2020

Cold, Quiet, Calm, budget rambling

I've woke up well before the kiddos this morning. Generally Abe wakes up before anyone. I've had a very lovely few hours of quiet time. I haven't been able to comment in blogger for awhile now and until this morning's strange bit of peace and quiet I haven't had an opportunity to try and figure out what the problem is. Well, after at least 30 minutes of poking around I am happy to report that I think I've figured out whats been wrong (something to do with cookies... not the delicious kind) and I was able to just leave two comments on blogger for the first time in ages!
Little victories 😊

I've also used this bit of very rare mom time to look over my very abused budget which I've set at an average of $24 a day for the year.
Currently I sit at an average of $30.93 a day .
If I wish to end January on budget there's only $187.25 left to spend this month ($14.40 a day).

In all honesty, brutal honesty is my policy, I'll be happy if I spend $187.25 or less this week. BUT I am up for the challenge, at least I feel like I am right now after having had a good amount of coffee and several hours of peace and quiet.

Thirteen Days. $187.25
and GO...

3 comments:

  1. That's the way to do it. Tough challenge but still be gentle with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only do what you can do. With 2 young ones you are going to have things that pop up that were not planned. Still, you have some great aims!

    ReplyDelete