Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SALES, DEALS, DISCOUNTS

Monday was a battle (to say the least) as I imagine this entire week will be. There are so many things I've been putting off purchasing for so long and all at once everything is on sale with additional percentages off and coupons. It's a smorgasbord of savings!

There's this feeling of super shopper invincibility that takes over when you begin to calculate the savings in your mind. The flashing lights, bells, and whistles seems to declare:
"Who cares if you can afford it, or need it, or have a spot in your home for it, YOU WANT IT BY GOLLY! And with deals like these you can't say no." 
Really wishing I didn't work in retail right now!

1 comment:

  1. :) I hear you!
    A long, long time ago, I read a magazine article about being smart with money, and it had this phrase "...there will always be another cute sweater on sale."
    That's what I say to myself now in these "limited time only, GRAB IT GRAB IT NOW!!" situations. There will always be anohter one on sale, maybe even a cuter thing than the one we've currently found.
    Ieva

    ReplyDelete