Sunday, June 9, 2013

5 down 5 to go

The every other day NO SPEND challenge is going great! Only 9 days into June and I've not spent money during 5 of them. With a total of 30 NO SPEND days I've successfully (cumulatively) not spent one single penny for one entire month of this year. That's kind of neat. Only 70 more days to go if I'm to meet my goal of 100 NO SPENDs this year.

However my daily spending average is really high. We had dinner out of town a few nights back. It was also the very first time we've purchased a meal of his own for my son. That was kind of a neat milestone, but cost money. We all really enjoyed ourselves but yikes, $35 for dinner is crazy.

Average daily spending for June: $18.85

The votes are in on June 1st.
8 to 1 it was a NO SPEND day.

Thanks to all of you for the impute!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 1 month (30 days) with not spending any money is very, very impressive and also makes you think a lot.
    That's really awesome!
    Ieva

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! Keep up the good work!
    M'Shell

    ReplyDelete