Sunday, June 30, 2013

Yay Me

Even though I know that $4 is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a beverage it just seems normal.
-me
I'm spending much of today contemplating how I'll meet my 2013 financial goals. If I've learned anything from this blog it's that positivity is imperative in reaching goals, that being too hard on myself causes me to crumble, and that often times we reach goals, climb to places, and accomplish huge things without ever even realizing it. Also, baby steps are bigger than they feel for sure.

For a bit at least I'm going to attempt to recognize and remind myself of goals I've reached. Positivity may just be key to meeting my goals this year. One accomplishment that I hardly ever reflect upon is that I virtually never buy expensive coffee drinks anymore. I used to purchase at least 3 a week and it was a very VERY difficult habit for me to break. Now that it's no longer a habit I'm not often thoughtful of my having broken free from it. Yay me!

Here are a few "coffee" posts from the past.
http://mymoneystory.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-do-not-want-starbuck-i-want-to-pay.html
http://mymoneystory.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-blog-is-getting-depressing.html
http://mymoneystory.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-coffee-love-affair.html

Maybe every bodies doing it but I think it's pretty safe to say that almost everybody is in debt. I just don't want to be like everybody anymore.
-me

1 comment:

  1. Seriously "Yay you"!! :) That could be our July thing :).
    Ieva

    ReplyDelete