Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunny Sunday

NO SPEND day 66 for the year here.

Hubby's manager took us to breakfast this morning. Free breakfast and my kid behaved like an absolute gentleman. Ahhh

I'm working my to-do list for today like a champ. Even got the back lawn mowed already.
Yesterday was very blah so I just sat around all day. I'm trying to keep motivated today to redeem myself. Truly, a good long list of accomplishments always cheers me up.

Been craving coffee like crazy lately; good coffee, not the darn cheap stuff I keep buying because it's cheap. Just remembered I have some Bewley's Irish breakfast stashed in my bedroom closet. Someone is going to make a nice strong cup of hot tea right now...

It's been a VERY sunny Sunday so far today. Keep shining up there please, keep on shining!

Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.
-Abraham Lincoln
Average daily spending for October: $18.22
(my spending this month has been crap. I just keep buying nonsense. Que sera, sera...tomorrow is another day)

No comments:

Post a Comment