Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgiving Tree, 2015


This year our tree included:
Nine leaves for family
Three leaves for friends
TV
Toys
Our garden
Stella and Sam (his favorite TV show)
Our house
Lights
Snuggles
Reading books
The bouncy place
Bay and Peppy (the horses that Abe rides)
Chocolate milk
Honey bees
Tubby time
Jesus
Cookies
My toy robin hood
Digging for worms
and
Bird songs

Once again we had fun making our Thanksgiving tree. I imagine I'll leave it up until after Christmas just like I did last year. I love having this on our wall and I love that me and little Abe made it together.

On Thanksgiving day we feasted with my husband's family. Today we enjoyed spending the afternoon with my family. The pecan pie cheesecake did not end up making itself as I had hoped but all the time spent in the kitchen yesterday and today ended up being worth it. This was probably my favorite cheesecake I've made yet! Super sweet but incredibly delicious. Thanksgiving turned out great. 



4 comments:

  1. Both tree and cheesecake look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree! What a great tradition. And, that cheesecake- looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd been wondering about your Thanksgiving tree! It sounds as though you had fun again.

    ReplyDelete