Saturday, April 20, 2013

$11 a day

I wrote a long insightful post yesterday and then my one year old son deleted it.
WHY does that happen!?!?!?

In other news my average daily spending for April is: $11.02

HOORAY!!!

Oh, I've been so down and out about income, money, financial FUN lately that I haven't even been able to bring myself to blog about it. I just don't want to "whoa is me" post after post. BUT it's April 20, ten days to go and I'm at my goal of $11 a day for the month. That's a little something for me to smile about  : )

The Lovely: Last night my husband and I got away from the norm, total date night, and saw the Proclaimers. The show was so SO so GREAT!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the average 11 dollars! :) Great job!!
    Ieva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that year has gone fast! well done on keeping under the $12, I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete