Monday, April 8, 2013

Let Week Two Begin

My blogs are getting silly, "today I only want to spend $3... NO SPEND, NO SPEND, blah, blah, blah."

Alas, I continue the mumbo jumbo. I have enough food in the house for two meals which gets me feeling all excited that I can pull of a NO SPEND today BUT I need some baby items. Today's goal is to buy as little as humanly possible in order to get through a NO SPEND tomorrow. (Yesterday was a NO SPEND day) I am still trying to accomplish an every other day goal this month.

Just because I'm spending money today does not mean I can be purchasing chocolate. It doesn't give me permission to buy snacks or soda. I am not allowed to pick up a few odds and ends. Bare minimum that is my goal.

This is one of those morning pep talk blogs. I feel like if I just put it out there then I'll stay the course. Hoping to have my daily average for April down to $12.75 by this evening! That give me $6.57 for today.

Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment