Monday, April 15, 2013

Halfway Through April

Woah, it's been almost a week since my last post. Hope life has been treating you all well. I've just been normal working mommy busy.

I'm giggling a bit because my daily average for April is NOT $11 a day (my goal this month) but it is really close to my overall goal of $12 a day. I think I just need to way undershoot what ever I'm trying to actually accomplish and then maybe I can hit my mark.

Average daily spending for April: $12.66

Today's lovely: Three birds bathing in a sidewalk puddle. I don't know why seeing birds washing themselves in puddles is so fascinating to me. But each time I happen upon the sight I can't help but glow a little bit on the inside. I love it. I love watching them shake their little wings in the water and ruffle the wet feathers on their heads. To me a bathing bird always looks as if it's playing a game of sorts. Lovely!

1 comment: