2013 Financial Goals
1. Average $13.50 a day spending currently $14.68
2. 104 NO SPEND days currently 70 (planning 71 for today)
3. No more than 45 days off the record currently 46
4. Maintain $1000 emergency fund currently $2
5. Stick to a monthly Zero-Based Budget This is really very difficult
For October I've been trying really hard to stick to $12 a day. So far my average daily spending this month is $12.59 a day. I'm SO close to meeting my goal for the month. I think I can do it.
My $13.50 a day goal for the year though... hahahahahaaaa! For that goal I've $576.12 left for the next 65 days. Yes, 2013 will be over in 65 days. That's only $8.86 a day. I'm having a very difficult time keeping my average under $15. I guess at this point I'm just going to try and keep my spending down, down, down and see where my average ends up on December 31st.