Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Day Before Payday

Surprisingly enough I did not use a credit card to buy food today. In fact I didn't buy anything today. I fed my family a very strange dinner but we ate and tomorrow starts a new financial week filled with paying more bills, budgeting for another week of spending, and trying to knock out a little itty bit of debt.

Two NO SPEND's in a row has sent my spending for October down to $11.78 a day. It will shoot back up again tomorrow after I buy groceries but I'm really happy to have it under $12 a day. You'd be amazed at how giddy I get at these little moments, truly.

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. That's a huge success. Its hard not to go to the store when you need something. Give yourself a pat on the back. Or better yet, take another hug from your little guy. They're the best!

    ReplyDelete