I've decided to make a few goals for what's left of 2013. It's fun to put them out there in the blogosphere even if doing so shines a huge spotlight on the ones you've left undone.
1. Compile financial info for hubby (in case of an emergency). I don't have everything written down anywhere. If he needed a handle on all of our accounts he'd be up the creek without a paddle.
2. Potty train the baby. He's not a baby anymore. I'm not saying I will have major success with this one but I'd like to try before the year is up.
3. Read three books. This one takes dedication! Time always seems to be lacking but I love to read.
4. Write and send ten thanksgiving notes. I'd "resolved" to write about 40 of these this year. I'll be happy with 10.
5. This ones a bit more vague. I'm feeling down about our financial situation for 2013. With "uh oh's" and loss of hours at work and you name it this year has been rough on our piggy bank. I would like to go over the budget with a fine tooth comb and figure out a way to feel a bit more secure about our financial decisions this year. I'm not positive what that means but that's the point of the goal: figure out how to clean up 2013 financially.
Well that was fun. Now lets see where these goals take me.