Anne in the Kitchen over at "New Happenings at the table and whatever" has posted a fabulous 31 to-dos in 31 days list for October. She made it her mission to post a to-dos list of things that would bring her happiness. I LOVE her list! I particularly like numbers:
1. Remind myself of every good thing that fills my life
3. Send a "just because I care" card
7. Introduce myself to someone new.
17. Go alone to a movie in the middle of the day
24. Listen to Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet Suite
31. Wear something in a color I never wear. (This might or might not bring joy.)
There are a ton of great things on her very creative list and I think this is a fabulous idea. I'm going to attempt to make a list of my own. I'm excited about this new month. New beginnings are always fun. I'm glad we have 12 months to begin a new with each year. I think filling this start to Autumn with a bunch of extra spice and happiness is a phenomenal idea!