Thursday, June 27, 2019

Our baby girl is one year old

We went on a family vacation for four days to the Wisconsin Dells, scheduled around our little one's birthday. Our celebration of her was so much different than our celebration of Abe. We had a huge party for him. We rented a room, invited tons of people; the whole shebang.

This birthday trip for our baby Wren was really great. My sister came along with us. We baked a cake for baby Wren while on vacation, spent four days together just our little family and my sister doing fun things and having neat adventures. And that was that. No party. No guests. Just us.

My baby girl loves going new places, seeing new faces, trying out new things; she adores life! I'm glad we had a big party for my boy when he was one year old but it turns out that I ended up liking my husband's crazy idea for a birthday vacation even better for our baby girl.

She thoroughly enjoyed her birthday cake.



Pizza!

Big brother made her a birthday card, 
packed it in his suit case, 
and gave it to her at the hotel.

First stop on the Dells boat tour

Baby's first cake




3 comments: