Thursday, June 6, 2019

win fail spice

In May I set a daily Win, Fail, Spice challenge for myself. It turned out to be exactly what I needed to get back into blogging/ writing again and it was very therapeutic. I firmly believe, and even though it's my firm belief I often times completely neglect this fact, that when we "stop to smell the roses" as they say life truly does become much more sweet. Simply taking a moment to reflect on what brought joy, or what there was to be thankful for, or a hard point in the day that could have been handled differently, for me it sort of solidifies these important specks in time. Maybe its a little like taking a photograph so you can remember a moment. Stopping to reflect helps make these moments more meaningful, less fleeting, more impressionable on myself.

Needless to say, I think I'm going to stick with my win, fail, spice format at least here and there. I like it!


2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading the win fail spice format. It reminds me ti slow my mind down and look for the spice in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However you do it, I'm happy to see you blogging regularly. I agree though, finding a formula for a short series is fun.

    ReplyDelete