Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Debt Quote Tuesday

If you can't stand the heat... think cool thoughts and drink lots of water.
-me
I know it's supposed to be "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen," and I don't think you're supposed to quote yourself. I just had to.

I CAN DO THIS! and I will be debt free (sooner than later). I WILL!!! I don't care how difficult and uncomfortable it is, doing what's right is worth the struggle! (pep talk number 1000)

To my faithful readers, I'm sorry for the absence. I've been struggling. I'm still here. I'm still fighting the fight. AND your comments have been awesome and encouraging. Muchas, MUCHAS gracias to you one and all!!!

7 comments:

  1. yes you CAN do it! hang in there and keep going, you've already paid off a couple of debts so your making progress, I often think of you when I'm tempted to splurge on coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can do this!!

    I love your quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ok and completely natural to struggle. But look at it this way, you might be finding it hard, but at least you are doing something. That has to be better than nothing. Even though it feels hard, you are carving a pathway for yourself and it is a positive one. You can do it, hey YOU ARE DOING IT !!!! I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement - and we will make the goal. ~Jerome Fleishman

    YOU CAN DO IT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it, a dollar at a time. But i know the feeling of being overwhelmed, we are cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all go through this at one time or another... just keep on keeping on! ;) You'll get there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahahahaha! I love your quote!
      (see Im slowly catching up on your blog)

      Delete