Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Feel Like I Missed About a Hundred Debt Quote Tuesdays

‎The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.  -Dave Ramsey
The checkbook is caught back up. I've been paying close attention to spending the past few days. I'm proud to say that today I stuck to the budget perfectly.

It's been quite difficult getting back into the swing of things but I think I'm ready to do this. I have a plan laid out. I will have that little Discover card paid off before the end of the year. I will have enough money saved up to take 8 weeks maternity leave by the time the little one comes. I think I'm back.

As much as I'd love to do a major beat down on myself for stepping away from the game for two plus months I'm just going to put it all behind me, focus, and try and do what needs to be done. Into the future I go, living right here and right now I shall, the past is done and gone.

Today's Lovely - The dogs had a confrontation with the new neighbor dog early this morning. (it wasn't really a confrontation because there is a fence between our two yards). None the less there was lots of barking and growling and scratching at the fence. It's always embarrassing to have your little ones misbehaving so, especially in front of the new neighbors at 5 in the am. I had to run out there and grab our littlest one. She's in lala land whenever there's another creature anywhere to be seen. I picked her up barking and scratching and trying with all her might to escape. I then headed to the house, turned around and called for our older dog (the one in the t-shirt photo) to come inside with us. He took one look back at the new neighbor dog and without hesitation he trotted happily along side me and crazy Maggie back indoors. My lovely moment today is honestly how happy I was and how proud I was that our little Bozzy behaved so well, listened so well, and really practically made my morning. Sidenote: the morning sickness, having to walk about 30 minutes to my husbands work to get the keys for my car because my set was left in the car last night, and the simple fact of having new neighbors did NOT make my morning.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I had terminal morning sickness, but it will pass. I hope the dogs adjust to the new baby. They should be fine as you have two. They will love on each other.

    ReplyDelete