Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Our 2015 Strawberries

Last year I spent $11.31 on my lovely strawberry container garden. Here's our strawberry plants on May 18th last year. There are six plants in that metal tub.


This year I spent zero dollars on my strawberry garden and here it is today, four plants in the tub. These plants are huge compared to where I started last year. I moved two into a different container that I already had, and that already had dirt in it. Gardening is seriously fun stuff.


Average daily spending for 2015: $18.09

4 comments:

  1. There truly isn't much better than picking and eating your own fruits & veggies!!! And, on that note, if I find the little stinker that is eating my bean plants they are going to be SORRY!!!

    I also love the photography with the black & white background - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for every bit of gardening season this year!
      I hope you find that little stinker too... poor beans :(
      The b&w photos are a simple photo edit but I wanted to feature the strawberries, hehe

      Delete
  2. Looking good. I am still waiting for something to show in my little vegetable container gardens, but have cilantro pokibg out the herb pots. It's something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Yay for something poking up right :)

      Delete