My carrots! Lovely, cute, glorious carrots! (tiny carrot toppers at least) I'd said there were about 30 in there. I've actually counted 60. I guess my estimate was off by a few.
The newly discovered money plants in our backyard have recently started to grow their famous money plant coins. I'm giddy, truly giddy! I really could not be more excited about a plant that just mysteriously planted itself in my back yard.
On another note, my last week-end to do list took over a week to tackle but posting it certainly helped motivate me so I'm posting a new one this week.
- Plant watermelon seeds out back.
- Tidy up the yard.
- Really clean up the kitchen.
- Mail out one friendly hello.
- Start starfish pillow.
- Finish starfish pillow.
- Bake something... bread, pretzels, something fun and yummy but maybe not super sugary.
- Catch up and keep up on daily Bible reading (trying to read through the Chronological Bible in six months).
- Clear off the buffet and dining room table (much bigger job then it sounds, sadly).
- Weather permitting, GET OUTSIDE BUNCHES! We spent a TON of time outside during April, not so much in May however and we need to get out there more again.
- Look through June's budget and set spending goals.
12. Tackle my bedroom closet; ooh, scaaaary!