Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve to Everyone

Out with the old. In with the new.

2011 wasn't bad. I spent over half of the year pregnant... a long time dream come true. I paid off close to $5000 in credit card debt. I paid off close to $10,000 in total debt. I tried, tried, tried with most of my might to spend responsibly and stick to a crazy budget.

I'm learning to take life one day at a time but I'm also looking forward to a new year (and a new little fellow in my life). In 2012 I would like to read more (like I did in 2010). I would like to complain less and notice more lovelies. I would like to spend just a little more time with the people in my life that I care about. I do not see my nieces and nephews nearly enough, or my mom. I would also like to let go a bit. I'm always trying to be so focused which is probably good in the long run but it can drive me totally crazy.

Realistically I know that I'm not going to go hog wild with the debt reduction because we're incurring a grand new expense AND I'm taking 3 months off of work BUT if I'm able to stick to the budget and spend responsibly amidst all of the life changes I will be VERY happy and the debt will continue to go down.

Let's do it!

4 comments: