Monday, March 11, 2013

Little Morning Pep Talk

Not sure if you've noticed but I stopped recording my spending/ keeping track of it diligently.

I've been pretty upset with myself about this step back but what am I doing about it... nothing. Thus I say, "stop moping about the step back little lady and get back in the game!"

Today I want to keep track of/ record my spending and think about my purchases. I haven't been doing great with that this month. It's so so so much easier to just plop it in the cart because  "hey why not" than to contemplate the necessity of it and say no. Clarification: I am talking about food here. I have not gotten back into buying "stuff."

Horray for Monday (after daylight savings)! <- that's sarcasm

BACK IN THE GAME!... the un-fun but very important money game

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pep talk! :)
    I needed this one.
    Going through a similar proces myself right now.
    Ieva

    ReplyDelete