Friday, June 3, 2011

June Begins

Day 154 of $12 a day. We've paid off $1902 of Credit card debt so far this year.

I TOTALLY blew it this week. I am $17.19 over budget. Way to start the month of June, eh. I've got some work cut out for me. I NEED to make up this week's, last week's, and some of the carry over overage THIS MONTH. The total overage for these 154 days is $224.91. Ideally I'd like to get that number under $200 by July. So far this year I've spent an average of $13.46 a day on food, stuff, gifts, you name it. I'm $1.46 a day over my budget : (

Additionally this month I've 3 birthdays that I need to make gifts for. I'd like to attend a bon-fire at least once (I know kinda strange goal but it's on my list). Next week my husband is going to Bonnaroo and I'm taking 2 days vacation plus the weekend to overhaul this house. I'm REALLY looking forward to next week!!! (despite the fact that I'll be missing the man for 4 days) Oooh, I'd like to attempt my very first ever yard sale this month. I had grand plans to do it next week while the husband was gone but he's informed me that it's not okay to have a yard sale while he's gone. I keep thinking to myself that I need to make more stuff for my Etsy account. I'd really like to put that plan into action as well this month. 1 more June goal: I'd really like to read this month. I'm shooting for 2 books.

Blogger Ad's update: I'm half way to getting a pay check for the ads on my page!!! Seriously it's so cool that people click on them and I make money. Thank YOU for helping me out! I can't wait to get those dollars in my bank account so that I can send them STRAIGHT away to Citibank!!!

Once again, thank-you all for reading my endless rambling  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment