Thursday, January 5, 2012

Grrs

So I just typed out this longish blog with a nicely comprised rant about how angry I am at my husband for spending WAY too much money the past two days on frivolous nonsense. Then this lovely laptop that he just "had to have" deleted the entire thing. (we didn't just buy the laptop even though the previous sentence makes it seem as though we did. We've had it for awhile now. Just to clarify). I'm going to take it as a sign that I'd said to much in anger about the foolish man I love and leave it at that. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! <-that's me screaming! (on the inside... I'm not really screaming for anyone to hear. It might startle the pups and kitty)

On another note: The dogs now have food. The cat has food. Dinner has been prepared and consumed AND "we" didn't get take out... came VERY close. All that's left for today and this ridiculously long, seemingly never ending week is a much desired reunion with my pillow. Oh sleep, how I love you.

Today's lovely:  The stars this morning in the crisp deep dark blue sky were mesmerizing. Also, after I woke up from a somewhat accidental nap in my car during break time at work the sun was shining extra bright and it was unusually warm and comforting (especially for the middle of winter). Two extra lovely moments in one long day.

Goodnite.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I've been having problems with posts deleting lately. So aggravating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there gorgeous, all is good. You are, as always, doing a fine and dandy job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs. My husband & I have vastly different financial perspectives, so I understand. It can be very frustrating. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete