Sunday, January 22, 2012

One day at a time

I'm feeling a bit better today. I slept better last night than I have in weeks AND I had a nap today.

I've been doing pretty well with the budget this week. With only 3 days left I'm having one of those light at the end of the tunnel moments. Seriously every week I strive to make it to day 4 knowing that with only 3 days left I'm pretty much in the clear. It's hard work avoiding purchases all the time. There's just so much out there calling my name (food... it's pretty much all food). Obviously there's a lot that I do not avoid but geesh it's difficult to actually avoid all the things I do.

The count down begins. Only 11 days until the little man is full term (37 weeks). He's measuring big and with me being on my feet all day long I'm having quite a lot of contractions. He may be here VERY soon. Less than a month now until the actual due date. We're so unbelievably excited. I've been telling him everyday for weeks that as long as he's ready at 37 weeks we're more than ready to meet him. We'll see how it works out!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your baby will be here before you know it. That's so exciting. Congrats! You are doing great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naps are always great!

    And a month is so soon! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO excited for you!!! Try to sleep as much as you can!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! I had both of my boys at 37 weeks (and both were over 7 pounds)!

    ReplyDelete