Tuesday, July 15, 2014

NO SPEND Beach Day


Yesterday morning a friend and I rode bikes to the beach with our littles. We spent a bit over an hour at the lake building a sand castle and digging a large hole for my little guy to jump in and out of and then we buried him. Hehe, getting buried was his favorite part of the beach actually. Neither of us spent a dime during our outing and it was fabulous the entire time. (except when riding the bikes uphill... out of shape)

I struggled more at work wanting to buy random stuff but I did not buy anything. I only worked for a few hours but I was grouchy. I'll tell you what, it is much more easy to waste money when you're tired, grouchy, angry, ect; Emotions are such drainers. I got my three in a row NO SPEND days in. Hooray! Now back to buying groceries. Ugh!

Average daily spending for July: $18.05
$796 goal for chiropractor payment: $0


6 comments:

  1. There you are - isn't that little one the very best reason there could be to keep on trying. You sound much more positive today, by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, look at those two cuties! Not a thing you can buy in the world can replace the memories like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. It was such a great FREE day.

      Delete
  3. "Emotions are such drainers." :) You're funny :)
    So happy you had a great time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound pretty funny now that you repeat it like that :)
      It was really a day filled with first. First time he's built a sand castle, first time he's actually played in the sand at the beach, first time he's ridden in a bike cart. So great!

      Delete