Monday, September 28, 2015

Day eight of $10 a day (for ten days)

Pork stew is on the stove (for the second time; I didn't make it the other day when I was planning to).
Today I'd planned to buy butter, raisins, and cheese sticks and then ended up not getting anything.
I still haven't gotten any candy corn.
There are two days left in September. That's kind of crazy, right?
I'm sort of in love with one of the Christmas presents I've been working on. I suppose that could turn around and bite me though. If I love my gift more than the recipient, hm, not an ideal situation. It's totally not for me though. I am making it very specifically for my eight year old niece.
And that pretty much wraps up Monday.
Time for dinner.

Spending rundown today: $0, NO SPEND day 75 for the year.

My budget for the month is $450.79 which leaves $26.90

Average daily spending for 2015: $17.68

4 comments:

  1. You are KILLING me here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll e-mail you with details :)
      About the gifts, right?

      Delete
  2. I think I am getting as fascinated by the candy corn (and I haven't a clue what that is but I'm assuming it must be scrummy) as I am by the average daily spending for 2015! Go, Rivulet, go! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy corn is a strange candy because people either LOVE it or hate it. It's SUPER sugary. As you can tell I love the stuff. You can only eat so much though because of how sugary it is. I wonder if you guys have it over there by a different name. I know that a lot of your candies and especially chocolates are different then ours those.

      Thank-you too. I am going to have to buy cat food, dog food, and stock up for us when next month rolls around but even so I should be able to keep the average under $18 now. Yay!

      Delete