Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fresh Air, New Week

It's hardly spring outside. It's been considerably below freezing all day but the sun is shining and I made a point to go for a long walk yesterday and today. I'm ready for a new week. Today I spent $4.74 and I got another free mocha at church. (there's these free drink coupons that the church hands out every now and again to thank people for helping out and stuff like that... I've sort of been collecting them) That puts me $7.26 under budget starting out this week. Hooray!!! I feel so relieved to finally have spent under budget again.

The snow is ALMOST gone

This week I'm going to attempt to compile a list of free things (mastercard would call them priceless) that I've enjoyed or enjoy. It's the best way I know of to quench the desire to spend money and it's something I really like to do.

Sunday's Little Delights:
I started the morning long before the sun awoke reading a book with my puppies snuggled next to me. I enjoyed going for a super long walk to the beach and back before and during the sunrise. I took photos of all the little things that caught my eye while listening to the birds sing their morning songs and the squirrels rustling in the leaves, and breathing the fresh morning air. At present I plan to turn on some loud energizing music and clean something in this comfy house I call home. I'll dance and sing and probably not make a dent in our mess but it'll be fun and free and cleaning is always rewarding (as is listening to loud spectacular music). All of these activities cost nothing and I'm a tiny bit of a better person for having partook of them all.

Lake Michigan Sunrise

Again, Thank-you all for reading    : )

No comments:

Post a Comment