Thursday, March 3, 2011

Three Dollars

Well it's Thursday morning. I've three dollars left to last three days. The moment of calm has passed. I feel like the devious little me took a day off and now she's back revived and refreshed and ready to battle the sensible little me. (you know what I'm talking about right... the classic cartoon sketch where the character has two tiny versions of him or herself standing atop their shoulders arguing about what should be done... I so live that sketch every single day)

The budget is basically still balanced. Now lets see what I can do with $3. I'm not going to fake it, I'm not too hopeful about this one.

Shay addressing your comment. I haven't heard of your "inner child" but I SOOO have one. I wrote several blogs about it last year actually. I call it my little monster. That cell phone idea is funny because I pretty much do that. This sounds crazy but I swear I'm not: I've actually taken a break from work before and gone out to my car just to put the little monster in it's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment