Saturday, May 10, 2014

2.5 Parties On Mother's Day Weekend!

Two of my nephews were born 6 years and 3 days apart. Needless to say my sister in law threw them a joint birthday party today. Tomorrow a different sister in law is having a party for a third nephew of mine (I have 4 nephews and 4 nieces all together). That makes a total of three birthday presents on mother's day weekend. Wowwzers! Good thing I thought ahead and purchased two of them awhile back. I haven't bought anything for our mommas yet though.
:-(

Little Abe and I did a lot of painting today. I can honestly say I've never had so much fun wrapping gifts. It took awhile. It got a bit messy. But I think they look pretty awesome (especially the three of them together) and my kiddo is super excited about giving these gifts away. I painted each kids initial on his gift, outlined the letter with a black sharpie marker, and I wrapped the presents of course. Little Abe did all the rest of the painting on his own. I think he's a little Picasso.
Happy Birthday boys!!!

6 comments:

  1. Super, super cut wrapping. Love it! My kids make all of their own cards, but I haven't ventured into the wrapping yet. Maybe I should - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had those two paint colors left over from last year fathers day and the newspapers are ones I've purchased for coupons. After I get $2 worth of coupons out of the paper it becomes "free" materials for whatever. I really do love that he gets to be part of the gift giving process. I mean, he's only 2 so he's not super involved at this point but painting the paper and helping mommy wrap the gifts really gets him involved.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a busy weekend... Cute wrappers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! Too busy if you ask me but I'm trying to make the most of it :)

      Delete