Saturday, January 31, 2015

Last Day of January

Today I've an enormous to-do list. I'm hoping to make more chicken and dumplings soup. I want to bake something. I'd love to get the taxes started but my husband's W2s haven't shown up yet; maybe I'll start them anyway. I need to clean, clean, clean, and clean... our house is a mess right now. Ah, the weekend, what a wonderful time!

This month has been really good to me. I've felt incredibly motivated for most of it. My basement is looking pretty good (compared to how it was). I think I did really good with spending this month. I truly enjoyed being away from facebook. I baked a good deal and found out I love marmalade. January was a very good start to a new year.

I need to brainstorm February goals and hope to keep up the wonderful momentum. I'd like to do a "things I love" post at least a few days a week throughout the upcoming month of love. Stay tuned.

I'd better get the computer turned off now and start on the seemingly never ending to-do list for today. woohoo, chores!

Average daily spending for 2015: $16.90

2 comments:

  1. I think you had a fantastic January!!! I am letting January go and focusing on February - new month new attitude :)

    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep,January is just about behind us now. Focusing on February sounds like a terrific plan! I'm looking forward to eating out updates from you and amounts you think you saved on eating at home more.

      Delete