Saturday, May 21, 2016

Perfect Saturday

Today is one of the most beautiful days of the year. There's an invigorating warmth in the bright vibrant sunshine that's been overhead since morning and there's also a chill in the air. The birds seems to be having an all day fiesta. The sparrows are practically dancing as they serenade the neighborhood with their giggling chatter. Little Abe played outside with the neighbor girl for three hours this morning while black birds frolicked in the distance and I sat (mostly) in my lawn chair.

Pardon me but I think this particular weekend was intended for doing nothing, absolutely, completely and totally nothing. I shall now resume that course and head back outdoors for more sun.

Average daily spending for 2016: $18.83
$64.10 left in May's budget (9 days (If I spend nothing tomorrow))

No comments:

Post a Comment