Friday, May 27, 2016

Toad

First time he's found a toad

After about an hour of running around with a toad in his hands I let my son eat a snack pack of mini oreos without washing his hands.
#momfail

The little guy actually hopped away unscathed

Today ended up being an accidental no spend day. Accidental because I had planned to run to the store for a few things. We ended up being so busy all day long that it just didn't happen and we didn't stop anywhere for unplanned spending either (despite driving around quite a lot). Win, win, win! 

Average daily spending for 2016: $18.44
$26.85 Left in May's budget (4 days)

4 comments:

  1. What fun! I don't think I could pick up a toad though so (for once) I'm glad I wasn't in your garden! Brilliant on the spending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the cutest toad I've ever seen. Abner named him Muggoh. The little guy was at my sister's house. We've never seen a frog or toad in our yard. Never. I think we're just too intercity with too many cats around.

      Delete
  2. Eh - its extra protein :) He'll eat (or has eaten without your knowledge) WAY worse things than oreos with a little frog juice on them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I was thinking bacteria not protein but for real I am the exact opposite of a germ-a-pobe. I was watching him eat the oreos and it suddenly dawned on me, "any other mom would have probably made him wash his hands before this." Oops and gross.

      Delete