Saturday, May 18, 2019

super sunny saturday stop by

Stopping by blogger quickly to post a win/fail/ spice for yesterday before we head out for a family walk.

WIN: I got a lot of cleaning/ to-dos done and we did a lot of school.
FAIL: While I was mowing the lawn and Abe was pushing baby sister up and down the sidewalk in her fancy shmancy pink car I stopped to tell him that he shouldn't blow dandelion fuzz in the neighbors yard (he was blowing it in his sisters face and it was actually really cute) especially while the neighbor is standing there watching because lets be honest people don't want help seeding dandelions in their yards. The neighbor didn't hear me correcting my kiddo but Abe got really embarrassed and bailed on his "helping out with baby sis while mom mows the lawn" duty. Ooops
SPICE: Homemade fresh blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Seriously perfect way to start the weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. If that's the worst reaction you get from Abe when you correct him I reckon it's a win! Wish I could have shared he "spice"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day us a wonder with children.

    ReplyDelete