Sunday, May 12, 2019

saturday humdrum

Yesterday's WIN, so boring: Chores. Lots of laundry, all the dishes, mowed the lawn, straightened up (this needs to be done numerous times a day). Ect;

FAIL: I was supposed to go to my sister/ mom's house to help with odds and ends. I never made it. I'll probably go today though so we can call this one a half fail too. Haha

SPICE: Trying a new Bubly flavor? Can that be my spice of life for the day? Our household is kind of in love with Bubly. My husband drinks an absurd amount of it but Abe and I do enjoy an ice cold refreshing can with dinner. Our family favorite flavors are grapefruit and apple. For the record we do not buy pop/ soda. I love a coca cola at a restaurant but we never bring pop home. Bubly is the exception but it's not exactly pop since it's just carbonated water, right? Anyway we tried the pineapple flavor a few days ago. Sooo good! And today I tried the new Watermelon one. Yep, I love that one too. Darn it I think we have an addiction. Can you be addicted to flavored water?

Well, that's it for Saturday.
Could it have been more eventful? Yes.
Am I happy with the day as it was? You bet.

Not an ad at all. 
We just sincerely love the stuff.

11 comments:

  1. Chores ARE boring but they mean that the rest of life runs more smoothly. Enjoy your drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure. When I fall behind on all the chores life is so much more heavy.

      Delete
  2. My daughter is a bubly fan,but sparingly. I'm the poo drinker in the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we all really like the stuff. We all like regular pop too but we just hardly ever drink it.

      Delete
  3. I think flavored and carbonated water is pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no sugar or sweetener in sparkling water though. I think pop has to have sweetener :)

      Delete
  4. I just got a pack of the peach and blackberry Bubly for myself but haven't tried them yet. Pineapple sounds good too!
    I don't buy Bubly much as it's so expensive. Weis grocery has their own brand of sparkling seltzer for $1.99 a 12-pack when you buy 3 so that's what I usually get. If I want more "exotic" flavors(rather than lemon/lime/cranberry/cherry)I pick up the Bubly when I see it on sale or at the Amish grocery outlet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention the blackberry. I like that one a lot. My husband doesn't though. The Bubly is on sale often at our grocery store and there have been coupons for $1 off two lately so I pretty much only buy it on sale. It is pretty expensive regularly though.

      Delete
  5. I don't think I've ever seen Bubly here. We have La Croix & Dasani flavored sparkling water. It upsets my stomach to drink too many, but we have them at work (for free), so I usually have one/day. I do enjoy the different flavors, and it's a nice change from all of the water I drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It upsets my stomach if I drink too many too. I might drink four cans a week. Bubly is Pepsi brand. I think it came out a year ago so it is fairly new. They're really good though (but you obviously know how I feel from my blog post). It runs a bit cheaper here than the la Croix and is often on sale so that's really nice.

      Delete
  6. I love flavored sparkling waters, but I also love plain old tap water. I like Bubly especially the blackberry, and La Croix coconut is really good too.

    ReplyDelete