Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Always a Big IF

IF I can stick to the budget I just drew up for next month I'll have paid over 10 percent of our credit card debt by the end of May. 10 percent is not alot but it sounds SOOOO good to me. One tenth of the way to freedom. $2430 of credit card debt GONE in 5 months. In 2010 we paid off a total of $2836 in credit card debt. If I can keep up the good work and keep on running this race I will surpass 2010's pay off in the first 6 months of this year.

Next months budget is tight. It only allows for a reasonable amount of spending for my husband so we'll really have to work together to accomplish that part of the plan. I'm hoping to make up for some of the overage in the $12 a day budget during next month. I CAN NOT have a $200 overage in my spending plan just hanging around out there. I turned down those clearance cadbury eggs. I feel like I'm ready to take on May. IF I can stick to the plan May is going to be a beautiful month of victory.

Today I spent $13.61. I have $8.58 left for tomorrow in order to balance this month's budget. We're out of mustard, garlic powder, basil, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and pretty much food in general but I'm totally sticking to this month's $12 a day budget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment