Monday, May 16, 2011

Citibank is going DOWN!

Comment from a fellow blogger:
Out My window said...
Citibank is going down...... can't wait to see it!
This is my new mantra! Thank-you Out My Window.

I'm nothing if not a realist (I refuse to call myself a pessimist). I know this hole is going to take A LOT longer to dig out of then I would like. It's difficult. It's frustrating. At times it looks like I'm not getting anywhere but I'm going to get out of it. From now until that next card on the list is tackled (the Citibank card) I will repeat daily: Citibank is going Down!
(referring to my card of course... I'm not dooming you if you work at Citibank or something)


A small disclosure: I put the adds on my page just to see how much money I could make off of them. I do NOT endorse any of them. Except the link to Etsy/ the four photos up in the left hand corner. That's my own personal link for my artwork/ photography (which I've hardly anything up at the moment). Actually I'm not allowed to even click on the adds. I do earn a bit every time someone clicks on one of the adds. I don't know if I'll leave them up or not. I feel a little weird advertising on my blog especially since alot of the adds are for credit cards but it is a bit of extra income so I'm going with it for the time being. The ones for coupons do look interesting though at least there's that  : )

2 comments:

  1. good mantra. thats three of us that have citibank in our sights at the moment. we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, just a bit at a time. The adds don't bother me at all. I have them on my blog too. I figure, why not?

    ReplyDelete