The week is over. I spent 50 cents less than last week. While preparing/ prepping for next year I'm ending the financial week on Wednesday from now on and starting on Thursday. We get paid on Thursday and it'll just be WAY easier to start the week over then. It's the little things that really throw me off so this bit of a week re-arranging will definitely help me out.
Goal number 8: Cafe coffee is a thing of the past (at least for this year (2012)). With a once a month exception I'd like to eliminate coffee shop purchasing from my lifestyle this year. Don't get me wrong, I love cafes but it's a luxury I cannot afford. At least in keeping with the, "if I owe someone anything at all then until it's been paid back my money isn't really my money," mentality.
45 Daily Goals for 2012
1. Balance the checkbook everyday
2. Get rid of something useless everyday
3. Throw some change in the Christmas jar everyday
4. Cash envelope it!
5. Cook everyday/ Don't eat out (one weekly allowance)
6. Stretch please
7. Write down EVERY purchase
8. Sorry, no coffee shop coffee today