Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Someday We'll Move to a Small Farm (And Sit and Watch the Snow Fall)

Average daily spending for June: $12.55
that considers tomorrow a no spend

Today is NO SPEND day 34 of the year.

We still have an entire gallon of milk in the fridge and I plan on shopping Friday. Milk was the only thing I thought might trip up "the plan."

I better get started on Friday's shopping list because Lord knows I am not good at writing one up but I need to if I'm going to stick to any sort of tight budget this month.

We ate our gorgeous first strawberry yesterday. I cut it in half and Abe and I each had a bite.

I think that's about all of the updates for now.

I shall return to my previous occupation: listening to piano music and reading C.S. Lewis' "The Four Loves." <windows open, birds chirping away gleefully in the background on this dreary but lovely day, cool breeze meandering through the hosue> Maybe I'll brew another cup of coffee while I'm in such a peaceful state. (Little Abe is napping)... grocery list? what grocery list?


This is Lindford Detweiler (of Over the Rhine) playing piano.
I have two of his CD's; my very favorite "naptime" music.

No comments:

Post a Comment