Monday, January 24, 2011

Thank-you for joining me on this journey

This is a mid day blog. We're already $12.28 over budget today. Yes that's more than a whole day's worth of expenses. For some reason my husband brought home groceries (he NEVER buys groceries) and I bought some too. I REALLY want to just let go and buy everything I can think of right now. I don't know where my will power went but it seems to be gone today. I'm actually writing this mid day blog during my lunch break to try and build up a little strength so that I don't go back to work and spend another day's worth of money. I'm amazed at how this blog has kept me motivated and on track. I just feel like having to come here and admit my overages and being able to rejoice about sticking to the budget is really holding me accountable. This journey is hard. I've wanted to buy SOOOO many things that don't fit into the budget but I've been able to say no more times than I've caved partly because I have to report back to you.

Thank-you for coming along on this journey with me and thank-you for reading through these many many posts. This battle has only just begun but I do see freedom a ways off in the distance and the vision is liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment