Monday, February 21, 2011

Cadbury Eggs

The Cadbury eggs are 24 cents off this week. Why are those little things so incredibly tasty? I can handle it though. I'm not even going to buy one until Saturday and only if I have money left that I haven't spent. At least that's what I'm telling myself right now. Today I didn't buy any coffee. I didn't buy any pop at work. I didn't buy any candy. I'm telling you all those little things add up, FAST. All the little stuff tends to take over like an army if I don't pay attention to it. This week I need to focus. I started out $20 short. I have to buy dog food again next week (for the other dog). I will have this budget balanced going into month three/ March. I will!

So far so good. I still have cash left from the $64 I took out for this week and this week's budget is balanced (yes it's only Monday). Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment