Friday, February 18, 2011

LOVE Fridays

I spent $7.66 today. I did buy a coffee (and it was SOOO good) but that only makes two coffees in the past two weeks. I'd say that's excellent. I thought about buying some good high quality Guatemalan beans on Sunday to reward myself if I don't go over the $20 mark but then I realized that wouldn't help the budget and until it's back to balanced I probably shouldn't be thinking of rewards. We are currently $26.50 over budget. If I can squeak by with only spending $5.49 on food for tomorrow I'll have stayed under the $20 overage for this week (which is including last weeks overage).

I'm so glad the weekend is here. This money thing is exhausting. I need rest (and to not be in a grocery store surrounded by temptation for 8 hours).

1 comment:

  1. Woot! We'll pray that your starbucks will start handing out samples:)

    ReplyDelete