Monday, November 25, 2013

Just Monday

Today was kind of rough. I guess you could just say it was a Monday. I almost ruined my no spend several times wanting a coffee (what's new right), really wanting to buy some candy or just something sweet, there was a cute penguin for ONLY $2 that I was pretty sure I needed, the list goes on.

I didn't though. Today was NO SPEND day 85! I've only 19 days to go for my 104 days goal this year. This is one goal that I just might, maybe, possibly, might pull off. I'm sooooo close. I'll tell you what though, if it weren't for cookies and yogurt (that's sounds weird. think of the two separately.) I'd be much farther behind. I would have totally without a doubt purchased some sort of a sweet treat today except I kept telling myself, "you can make cookies with Abe when you get home. Don't buy anything!"

Ah, sweet success and cookies!

Average daily spending for November: $11.88

Number of days in a row
Not buying food at work: 13
Not making large unnecessary purchases or luxury purchases: 13
Since we last ate out: 3
And I'm at 14 out of 18 NO SPEND days so far this month

1 comment:

  1. you are doing so well. i subscribe to your blog and comment every now and then and just wanted to let you know that I'm super impressed with how you've been holding out lately. I'm in a somewhat similar boat in trying to combat the little expenses - keep it going - you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete