Saturday, November 23, 2013

Simply Today

It snowed most of the day. It's the most snow we've gotten so far this winter. I really like snow.
My neighbor put up his Christmas lights. Christmas lights are really great. We're too lazy and cheap to put any up outside.
My son and I blew bubbles in the kitchen for like 45 minutes. We had very soapy hands, a very slick floor, and I got soap in my eye. I didn't know that a 1 year old could actually blow bubbles (all on his own too).
NO SPEND number 83 has been marked off my chart.
I made mashed potatoes for tomorrow. I'm cooking up the Thanksgiving meal for my hubby, myself, and my boy tomorrow. I could honestly eat turkey, potatoes, corn, and stuffing for a month (maybe longer).

This is what a good day looks like. No money spent. Fun times had. Food enjoyed (of course I sampled the mashed potatoes for tomorrow, duh). And family time.

Average daily spending for November: $11.88
(counting the next 3 days as no spends in the above average)

Number of days in a row
Not buying food at work: 11
Not making large unnecessary purchases or luxury purchases: 11
Since we last ate out: 1
And I'm at 12 out of 18 NO SPEND days so far this month

1 comment: