Monday, January 7, 2013

Lovely Monday

Ah, Monday morning (succeeding a VERY wakeful night with a fussy babe). The first day back to work after 9 days off. Yep... It only took about 7 attempts to leave the house this morning before I really departed. I packed a lunch, made sure to drink ALOT of coffee and brought a water bottle with me. Today progressed surprisingly well. And the only purchase was some frozen yogurt for myself and the hubby.

Average daily spending for the year so far: $11.95





                                                          Week one of 2013: CHECK



Today's Lovelies:
*Filling the tank before gas jumped 32 cents a gallon.
*Brilliant sunshine smiling upon the cold dreary wintry world.
*A proud solitary tree that stood alone in a spacious field. I love those trees.
*A silly short old man with a bushy grey beard hoping to "help" me with my job by offering antics. Then exchanging fun stories about his niece and my little boy. Strangers spreading joy... lovely!

*Best of all, tickling my son and watching him giggle when I arrived home from work.

1 comment:

  1. I have one very ticklish boy (almost 6) & tickling him until he giggles is one of my favorite things in the world. Love it!

    keep up the great work with the spending.

    ReplyDelete